Choose to make a difference in the lives of those with differing abilities.
Click through the opportunities listed below to see how you may be able to get involved with The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region to empower people with differing abilities to live, work and thrive in the community.
- Working interviews with pre-assessed candidates
- Customized individual training and onboarding
- Ongoing partnership and support
- Students are welcome to earn service hours
- Corporations are invited to adopt a home or family
- People, in general, are invited to connect and share
Creating a new path to employment through a new hotel and restaurant slated to open in Harford County, offering career training and employment opportunities for individuals with differing abilities as a component of Harford Community College’s ACCESS program.
- An additional option for existing Employment Services Programs
- Providing students a college-like experience to foster independence
- Offering portable and stackable credentials for opportunities in high demand