- The Arc NCR’s Employment Services currently offers long-term community-based employment supports to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Services offered in integrated settings include individual placements and industrial, clerical and janitorial enclaves in Harford and Cecil County businesses and local and state agencies.
- Individuals are supported in seeking and maintaining employment through job development, job coaching with follow-along supports, case management and transportation (where applicable).
- Recognizing a community need for job development, job placement and retention, short-term Job Coaching and Community Based Assessments, The Arc NCR provides short-term services to referrals from The Division of Vocational Services.
- For more information, please contact Joseph Hughes, Director of Employment Services, at 410-836-7177 Ext 312 or email email@example.com