Fundraising for The Arc NCR
Looking to Create Your Own Fundraising Page?
Creating your own individual fundraising page in support of The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region is a great way to show your support. To sign up and begin creating your own page, click the link below. For directions on creating your own fundraising page, please click here and for directions on creating a group fundraising page, please click here.
Tips for Your Fundraising Page and Reaching Out to Donors
- Personalize your fundraising page! Be sure to tell people why you are interested in The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region and why helping people with differing abilities is so important to YOU. Donors want to know your connection and how YOU got involved.
- Include information about what the donations are going toward.
- Provide follow up information and data about current progress and donations needed to reach a campaign goal (when applicable).
- To start bringing in donations, send individual emails to your five closest contacts, such as friends and family, and ask them for donations. Getting those who are closest to you to donate to your page will help you build up some momentum!
- Keep a positive attitude! Don’t be discouraged by individuals who are unable to donate or turn you down at first. Remember, people have widely differing priorities with their finances and you can’t know when people will offer support. Stay positive and keep telling your story!
If your donors prefer to donate by mail, please have them make their check payable to The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region and mail to:
The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region
4513 Philadelphia Road
Aberdeen, MD 21001