After d’Arc Gala
May 13, 2022
Water’s Edge Event Center
Fund The Need
Thank you to all who donated toward our 2021 Fund the Need Campaign. Thanks to the support of our generous donors, we achieved 100% of our fundraising goal. To learn about our Fund the Need campaign, click to watch the video below.
Stay tuned to learn more about our upcoming Rio Carnival gala and our 2022 Fund the Need Campaign.
Even though our 17th Annual After d’Arc Gala is being postponed to May 13, 2022, the needs we had for 2021 could not be deferred. Our 2021 Fund the Need Campaign focuses on:
- Unexpected dental and medical costs for people we support
- Crisis funds for families in crisis who need temporary support for essentials such as food, housing, transportation funds to get to/from medical appointments, and finding/maintaining employment.
- Summer camp scholarships for low-income families who wish to send their child or loved one with a differing ability to The Arc NCR’s 2022 Camp Sp’Arc, the agency’s inclusive, community-based summer camp.
Examples of how contributions toward this campaign are used include:
- $2,500 – funds a major dental procedure for a person we support who has no dental coverage
- $1,500 – funds rent for one month for a family in crisis who has lost their home either due to job loss or fire.
- $1,000 – funds 4 children to attend summer camp
- $500 – funds 2 children to attend summer camp
- $250 – funds utility bill for family in crisis
- $100 – funds clothes to families in need of professional attire for job interviews and employment
- $50 – funds groceries for a family in crisis that cannot afford food
Achieve with us. Fund the need.