Even though our 17th Annual After d’Arc Gala is being postponed to May 13, 2022, the need for our Fund the Need campaign still remains. We will livestream a virtual Fund the Need event on October 16th at 5:30 P.M. on this website. This Fund the Need campaign will focus on raising money to support the following:
- Unexpected dental and medical costs for people we support
- Crisis funds for families in crisis who need temporary support for essentials such as food, housing, transportation funds to get to/from medical appointments, and finding/maintaining employment.
- Summer camp scholarships for low-income families who wish to send their child or loved one with a differing ability to The Arc NCR’s 2022 Camp Sp’Arc, the agency’s inclusive, community-based summer camp.
Every dollar matters, and to see the specific impact you can have, here are examples of how your contribution can contribute to this campaign:
- $2,500 – funds a major dental procedure for a person we support who has no dental coverage
- $1,500 – funds rent for one month for a family in crisis who has lost their home either due to job loss or fire.
- $1,000 – funds 4 children to attend summer camp
- $500 – funds 2 children to attend summer camp
- $250 – funds utility bill for family in crisis
- $100 – funds clothes to families in need of professional attire for job interviews and employment
- $50 – funds groceries for a family in crisis that cannot afford food
Achieve with us. Fund the need.
Fund the Need
$50.00 – $2,500.00
Your contribution makes a difference.