Careers with The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region empower people with differing abilities to live, work and thrive in the community while providing team members opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
Mission & Culture
The Arc NCR strives to provide a great employment experience to all team members. We have a diverse team of people with varying education, backgrounds, and experiences. Our culture focuses on being Mission Driven, Accountable, Innovative, Collaborative and Transparent. We also love to have fun, celebrate, and encourage team members while also keeping our mission at the forefront.
- We recognize stand-out team members each month
- We have fun events throughout the year to celebrate our team
- We are transparent in our leadership and communication, with an open door policy
Growth & Development
Every employee at The Arc NCR is provided a wide variety of opportunities to grow and develop. Whether an employee wants to grow within their current position or move into a different one, the organization will help create an individual development plan to help each employee achieve their own goals. Achieve with us.
- Paid orientation and onboarding
- Professional certification opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement (including CNA/GNA certification support)
Health & Financial Well-Being
To fulfill The Arc NCR’s mission, we understand that we have to support our employees to be at their best. Whether that is support for physical or mental health, or help with their financial stability, we offer a variety of benefits, education, and resources to support our employees’ all-around well-being.
- Insurance plans for health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts, 403b/Retirement, agency and supplemental life insurance and disability insurance, and a variety of banking options
- Employee Assistance Program with a 24/7 hotline, various wellness activities/initiatives, and educational opportunities on well-being.
There is no better time to
apply than right now.
The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of its services on the basis of race, color, or national origin, as protected by Title VI and Title VII.